Created in 2013 in Paris, they currently have 50+ employees.
They have created more than 200 mobile applications and websites, B2C and B2B, for clients all over Europe.
In agile environment, they operate in every steps of projects: design thinking, user experience, design, frontend and backend development.
They're looking for a senior Web developer to join their development team in Barcelona.
Candidate must have a global expertise in modern Web development technologies. They need someone that knows deeply SPA frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js) and that has a good overview of the all Web ecosystem and technologies to be able to quickly acquire other skills.
Also, they need a person that is familiar with mobile development using Web technologies: responsive websites, Phonegap, ionic, React Native, Nativescript, Progressive Web Apps.
Polyvalence and continuous improvement is the key, that's why they're looking for people with high computer programming culture: software design, backend development, frontend development, algorithms, databases...
As a senior developer, your main goal is to ensure projects are delivered in time, with the required quality and pulling the team up. You also need to be able to make good technical decisions, argument those choices and help other people acquire expertise in Web development.
● Work on a large variety of projects and technologies
● Permanent contract
● Possibility to do remote work once or twice a week
● A Macbook with an additional screen and a mobile phone
● Meals, health insurance and transportation advantages
● Training courses and certifications payed by the company.
● Degree in programming or sciences
● Deep knowledge of the Web ecosystem
● Strong expertise in one or two modern Web framework (Angular, React, Vue.js)
● Strong skills in software design
● UI integration and User Experience are very important
● Likes to work in teams and shares knowledge with other people
● Fluent english level