Senior iOS EngineerSenior iOS Engineer
Our client is a fashion marketplace for regular people, stylish fashionistas, designers, and small businesses to post and discover unique, original, desirable, interesting and obscure fashion items and accessories.
They strive to create a marketplace that helps aspiring designers, entrepreneurs and hobbyists to get their stuff seen, breathing life into the burgeoning fashion underground emerging around the world. Alongside this they want to hero a second-hand economy for the billions of dollars of high quality, mind-blowing fashion that is sitting in everyone’s wardrobe - worn once, and likely never to see the light of day.
International work environment, part of the OLX group.
Private health insurance.
Language courses for English and Spanish.
Internal and external conferences.
Tech meetups and training sessions.
Free snacks and drinks.
Competitive salary: around 45k - 50k + Bonus.
As an iOS engineer, you will be responsible to build and maintain world-class mobile applications.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Writing clean, architecturally sound and maintainable code.
- Maintaining the current iOS apps by fixing bugs and improving application performance.
- Working with the other iOS engineers to create a seamless app.
- Delivering features in tight deadlines.
- Creating a multiple-language mobile app for the entire middle east.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to create, design and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, include edge cases, usability and reliability.
- Working with our testing team to ensure 100% test coverage.
- Discovering and implementing the newest technologies.
- 3+ years’ experience of iOS development in Swift and Objective-C.
- A deep understanding of Cocoa touch
- A good understanding of Swift.
- A diverse portfolio of previously built iOS Apps.
- Have published at least one or more iOS App to the market.
- A solid understanding of RESTful applications.
- A solid understanding of the different caching techniques you can apply when developing a mobile app.
- A solid understand of how to create data structures and ORM.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and SCRUM.
- The understanding of need to act on deadlines set from above
- Problem solving / innovation
- Be open, honest, transparent and direct when working with your teammates.
- Develop common and shared goals and objectives