Senior iOS EngineerSenior iOS Engineer
We are currently working for a Technological Hub located in Barcelona very well communicated, which is disrupting our very own concept of mobility and connectivity, applying IoT, IA and Machine Learning to their multiple projects.
With more than 150 professionals on their team, they are increasing their squads.
For this reason, we seek to incorporate a Mobile Developer with experience with IOS (Swift).
- Permanent contract
- Salary range: 45K-65K
- The opportunity to work either from home OR in their Barcelona offices located in the center of the city
- Extra Bonus depending on your performance and company results
- Social benefits to choose from: restaurant, Kindergarten, Health Insurance, etc.
- They promote healthy living habits, nuts, fresh fruit, salads, Yoga...
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- At least 5 years of professional experience in native mobile development.
- Strong knowledge in iOS platforms and its ecosystem.
- Working knowledge in Swift and mobile architectures such as MVVM, MVP, VIPER…
- Experience testing your code (Unit, UI and integration testing).
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Fluent English conversation level.
- You have experience and love IoT, Machine Learning and R&D.
- Product mindset.