Senior iOS EngineerSenior iOS Engineer
Our client is a Belgian Fintech company that offers a SaaS platform based on proprietary risk algorithm and machine learning. They help thousands of business and freelancers to make their business dreams a reality.
With over 200 m € financing volume per year and more than 40 employees in the whole entity, the company spans across Europe.
They recently established their second digital hub in Barcelona in order to take their products to the next level. So, they are expanding and scaling their platform to maintain their clients and (of course) to get more customers.
As of now, they are building a Mobile development team who can grow the apps they currently have. They would like to be a team of 4 people (2 Android Developers and 2 iOS Developers) in a short time.
They are looking to recruit highly motivated and experienced professionals (f/m). They need proactive people who can (and want to) share their thoughts and make improvement proposals.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly (once or twice a week)
- Competitive European salary (Mid: 35K-45K and Senior: 45K-60K)
- Health Insurance
- You influence and participate in priority projects that have a real impact.
- Career growth and personal development
- At least 5 years of experience in iOS Development
- Experience in Objective-C and Swift languages
- Solid knowledge in OOP, software architecture and design patterns
- Passionate about testing, the ideal candidate knows how important it is
- Experience and interest in following XP and Agile practices
- Good attitude, proactive and problem-solver
- Team player and good communication skills
- Software Engineering Degree or similar
- Git and CI