Senior iOS EngineerSenior iOS Engineer
With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings added by users, our client is the fastest growing mobile marketplace to buy and sell locally. They are powering a new, secondhand economy on mobile. Named one of Europe's "Hottest Startups" by Wired and "Best Apps" by Google.
Their team made up of 150 people of 20 different nationalities in their New York and Barcelona offices. They are a diverse, passionate group that’s connecting millions of buyers and sellers.
They are efficient, dynamic, creative, international and eager to learn and to improve. They want their collaborators to feel at home, working in a calm atmosphere and building relationships based on cooperation, respect and trust.
They will like working on projects in small teams and with Agile methodologies. Their objective is to make the company one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
We're looking for a passionate Senior iOS Engineer to join the brilliant and fun team of our's client based in Barcelona! If you love dynamic start-up environments and want to be a part of a quickly growing international project, this role is for you.
- Permanent contract.
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family.
- Robust relocation package.
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of their offices.
- Fully stocked kitchens.
- Massage therapy.
- Language and other courses.
- Team-building activities.
- Exceptional work environment.
- Bachelor (or above) in Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience in iOS.
- Deep understanding of Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa/Cocoa Touch frameworks.
- Experience with Auto Layout, Core Location, Deep Linking & Apple Push Notifications.
- You have an eye for software design and you understand that code is made to be read by humans.
- Able to optimize performance and hunt bugs.
- Close attention to detail and product savvy.
- Love software architecture discussions and you are familiar with VIPER & MVVM preferred.
- Protocol-oriented programming supporter (preferred).
- Knowledge/Interest in other programming languages and programming paradigms (preferred).