Senior iOS EngineerSenior iOS Engineer
They offer a platform that aims to make health care accessible anywhere, anytime and for anyone.
Their culture is:
- Everyone manages their agenda, know when to say no to work, and when to warn team of late work. There’s no good reason to not deliver on the expected (and revised) time.
- Open communication: everyone can speak to everyone. Projects which imply changes in due dates require discussion with managers, but other than that handle your agenda.
- Say what you think, discuss and challenge, but ultimately trust the decision of the ownerof the project. That’s how we get openness and everyone’s voices heard, but also get accountability.
- If you are unhappy with a person, with your position, with your career plan, with your salary, or with lunch: tell your manager. If you don’t trust your manager, make yourself heard through someone you do trust. No one will fire you, you won’t get into trouble. Enjoy the ride, there’s no point at going through the pains of moon travel if you don’t enjoy the views.
- Make yourself accountable for results. Errors, or success will never be entirely your fault or grace, they will always be for lack of process, multiple errors/successes of peers. The only way to improve is recognizing what we can improve, and celebrating what we are doing right.
- Make yourself available. Your success will depend on other’s work, and they will be going out of their way to help you. Do the same. The only things worth doing are the ones you do for others.
Currently they are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer, someone who will be the lead of the platform and will...
- Increase unit testing coverage to 90%.
- Follow QA scenarios to implement functional testing coverage of all main ‘golden paths’
- Create a mobile first client side application and find opportunities to enforce mobile first.
- Atomize 100% of view components, let team know if we are ever deviating from that goal and making exceptions.
- Implement apple care kit.
- Develop a prototype application that uses the power of apple watch to enhance a healthcare experience with our platform within the next 12 months.
Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand
Follow-through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of being followed up on.
Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip
Proactivity: acts without being told what to do, brings in new ideas to the company.
Ability to hire A players: Sources, selects and sells to A players to join the company
Ability to develop people: Coaches people on current roles to improve performance and prepares them for future roles.
Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and challenge.
Calm under pressure: Maintains stable performance when under pressure or stress.
Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has can-do attitude.
Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
Listening skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their view points.
Openness to criticism and ideas: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism o negative feedback.
Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication.
Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall.
Your technical competences:
3-5 years of experience in Native mobile app development.
Strong knowledge in Swift.
Experience in a single company for over a year.
You had experience working with MVVM.
Management of publications: App Store/Fabric.
Knowledge of Almofire.
Nice to have: agile methologies.
- Agile methodologies: Scrum/Kanban.
- Experience working with RxSwift and Objective-C.
- Realm experience.