Senior iOS Engineer (100% remo...Senior iOS Engineer (100% remote)
What will you do?
- Work on improving and adding new features to the iOS application, working closely with designers and product managers
- Have commitment to build well-tested, performing, and high-quality software and inspire your peers to follow you
- Seek and actively promote ideas and techniques in the community
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Salary range: 60k-80k
- Permanent contract
- Development of your career working in a super exciting environment with an international and multidisciplinary team
- Flexible working hours
- 100% Remote
- Free emotional and psychological well-being support with Therapy Chat.
- Annual personal learning budget
- Free languages classes: English, Spanish, German, French.
- At least, 4 years of experience working with Swift and iOS SDK Knowledge
- To have experience working with MVVM or MVP
- To have experience working with Atomic Design
- To have experience working with RESTful services
- To have experience working with CI/CD, OOP, SOLID principles and testing
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- To have experience working with Agile methodologies
- Proficiency in English is a must