Senior Frontend EngineerSenior Frontend Engineer
Founded in 2017, our client is Europe’s largest racket sports app for players and clubs. With a 4.6 rate in the Store, they have more than 1 million active users.
They are currently +100 employees around the world with headquarters in Madrid, Milan, Lisbon, Sweden, and Mexico.
Working 100% remotely, their IT team is composed of 27 professionals, distributed in different countries.
At present they are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer for their new B2B tool.
- Possibility to work remotely / at the office (Madrid, Italy, Portugal or Sweden) / demand a coworking space
- Salary range: 50K-55K (depending on your experience)
- 22 days of paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Intensive working days during the summer months
- Flexibility to attend or organize events
- Deep knowledge of Frontend and its ecosystem
- More than 5 years of experience as a front-end engineer
- Experience building UI with ES6, Typescript, React, Redux, Webpack
- Passion for performance and accessibility
- You are proactive and team player
- Fluent English both written and spoken