Senior Frontend EngineerSenior Frontend Engineer
Our client, a Spanish startup founded to solve the challenges of B2C package deliveries that carriers face on a daily basis through the massive deployment of smart mailboxes in buildings (residential and offices), is seeking for a Senior Frontend Engineer.
Selected as one of the 3 best Spanish startups of 2018.
Leaders in this space due to the proprietary technology it has developed (universal, open and scalable), the agreements it has reached with all relevant Spanish carriers, the deployment of smart mailboxes, and the profitability of each unit installed.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be part of the frontend development team, being a key part in developing new features for your products, working side by side with other engineers to create exquisitely designed features, focusing on componentization and reuse.
You will be a key member in the technical analysis of prioritized features, you will work together with the design team and the PM to improve the user experience.
As part of the frontend team, your opinion will be key to dimension the scope of the features according to the needs of the product.
Your key responsibilities will be, among others:
- Definition and development of prioritized characteristics working together with a multidisciplinary team.
- Provide a strong technical point of view related to the scope and risks of all developments.
- Understand, divide and solve complex problems in a creative and reasoned way.
- Constant focus on performance, scalability, availability.
- Consider the product in each technical decision, seeking a balance between technical quality and business needs.
We think of an excellent communicator, a team player, receptive to the ideas of others. With good interpersonal skills and able to interact successfully with all levels of the product team.
Adaptable, positive, proactive and active, working in an accelerated environment characterized by constant change.
Eagerness to learn continuously.
Logical, structured and methodical thinker with problem solving skills. A person with a product mentality, with a constant focus on user understanding and product needs.
Highly analytical, data-driven and detail-oriented as well as creative, always willing to innovate.
- Product first mindset.
- APIs integration experience.
- CSS experience (Animations, Flex, Grid...).
- Proactivity and focus on performance and reusability.
- Deep knowledge of Git.
- Experience in data model design and optimization.
- Experience working with W3C Standars and APIs.
- Experience in TDD.
- Experience with Web Components (LitElement, Polymer).
- Frameworks: Angular, Vue, React.
- Experience working in a Squads based organization.
- Bonus point for experience with Service Workers.
- Experience in PWAs.
- Experience working on projects with large user bases.
- Experience working with hardware lifecycle teams.
- Building tools like Rollup or Webpack.
- Experience making scripts in Node.