Senior Frontend EngineerSenior Frontend Engineer
Their platform allows organizations to answer a simple and direct question: "How well are your current security tools, products and processes working?"
This product, which offers security services as a service (SaaS) business class to medium and large companies, is ready to build a new market and change the security game.
With tech offices in San Diego, they stablished their second Digital Hub in Barcelona 3 years ago, wich is composed by 12 top engineers who love the technology and cibersecurity.
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Possibility to work remotely 2 days/week (after 6 months working in a company)
- Team building activities
Currently they are looking for a passionate engineer with strong experience in Front-end engineering who would like to work in a cibersecurity project with a fast paced enviornment. He/she will be someone who...
- has 3+ years professional experience leading development of single-page applications
- has experience in SPA: AngularJS, Angular2+, React, Vuejs..
- has some knowledge in Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5
- could Interact with REST APIs
- Mobile-first/responsive development
- CSS preprocessors (SASS/SCSS, LESS)
- NPM-based dependency management
- Building and maintaining front end build systems (Gulp, Webpack)
- Writing and maintaining unit tests (Mocha/Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, PhantomJS)
- Linters (ESLint)
- Visualization libraries (D3.js)