Junior - Middle Frontend Engin...Junior - Middle Frontend Engineer
Our client, an American company with sites in Los Angeles, New York and Barcelona, works at the intersection between content and the public, providing solutions for media companies to create, publish and monetize content to reach a modern consumer base, quickly abandoning traditional methods of consumption.
As a leader in the industry in real time participation and unique native social applications with a focus on video solutions, they ensure that brands connect with fans in an innovative way by delivering relevant interactive content and deeply interesting social experiences.
They are trusted by the biggest media brands and social platforms in the world, such as Facebook, American Idol / FOX, The Voice / NBC, Miss Universe, CNN, NBA, NASCAR, Sprint, Sprite and more.
The work environment they offer is exciting, attractive and constantly dynamic. They work with massive scale, big data and cutting-edge technology. Their technical environment is full of passionate programmers who enjoy what they do every day.
- Architect, implement and test robust technical solutions. Write clean code that’s testable, maintainable, solves the right problem and does it well.
- Deliver high-quality work within sprint cycles.
- Competitive salary
- Indefinite contract
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Work from home
- Casual work attire
- Work in a creative, exciting and international company
- Experience backend technologies such as Node.js, Java, and MySQL.
- Experience coding for cross-browser and cross-device compatibility.
- Strong knowledge of security regarding common web site vulnerabilities.
- Good OOP/OOD skills..
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to work very efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills and capable of working independently or on team.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with build tools (Webpack, gulp, grunt, Angular CLI).
- Experience with Jenkins or another CI.
- Familiarity with database systems, both SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience building platforms, SOA and SPA web-apps.
- Hands-on experience with AWS architecture and related services.