Senior Frontend Developer (Nux...Senior Frontend Developer (Nuxt, Vue)
For an international company dedicated to sports management and promotion, which is intensely working on its digital transformation, we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer.
You will be part of the web development team with the main responsibility of ensure both the proper functioning of the code and the correct implementation of the designs, being part of a multidisciplinary team.
It’s a great opportunity to work in a world recognized media company, dynamic and in a fast-paced environment which focuses on teamwork, stability, and performance.
They Will Give You:
- A competitive salary
- Benefits package including annual discretionary bonus.
- Intensive day at summer (July, August).
- Business casual dress code.
- Work from home once per week.
- Flexible entrance hours.
- Life & Health insurance.
- Significant discounts in sponsors products like cars and motorbikes, etc.
- World Perks: Live competitions paddock and circuit experiences.
- High knowledge of HTML5.
- Experience in using preprocessors for CSS3, preferably SASS and its COMPASS extension. Extensive knowledge of flexbox for the creation of fluid and responsive environments.
- Experience and ability to develop projects based on Nuxt, Vue2 and Vuex.
- Knowledge of the use of task managers such as GULP and packers such as webpack.
- Knowledge and use of dependency managers: npm, yarn.
- Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies i.e. agile.
- Version management system git.
- Able to proficiently Speak Spanish and communicate in decent written/spoken English
- Knowledge and use of frontend development frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material ...
- Skill with unit tests using Mocha or Jasmine.
- Knowledge and use of Angular 11+ with Typescript.
- Experience with ESLint, Prettier.
- Knowledge and programming in Node.js
- Basic knowledge of PHP and any other programming.
- Use of websockets and API management.
- Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation.
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Web and User Behaviour Analytics Experience.
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills.
- Someone who enjoys working with your team and helping to develop upon and maintain code with them.
- Google Tag Manager