Senior Frontend DeveloperSenior Frontend Developer
Our client is a high traffic online media company with headquarters based in San Francisco, CA (USA)
Due to the business evolution, the company is starting up a technological site in Barcelona.
We are looking for the first technical professionals to join this new exciting project.
The plan is to grow up to 10 professionals in the first year and then up to 20 in the next one.
You should be an expert web developer and possess a broad knowledge of web development techniques and principles. We are looking for an individual who is highly productive at quickly delivering well-implemented, usable solutions. This is a small team, individual contributor role--not a management position.
Future tasks may include developing new, experimental websites and helping to refine and optimize high-traffic, existing websites. You will work with a variety of leading-edge technologies and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent degree.
- Expert knowledge of CSS and layout techniques including responsive web design, targeting hi-dpi screens, and utilizing vector graphics
- Page speed optimization
- Firm understanding and knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming.
- Excellent English communication skills - written and oral.
- History of excellence in school and career
- Smart, dependable, very organized, detail oriented, high integrity and high energy.
- Takes ownership, responsible and committed.
- Displays a positive, can-do attitude and a passion for excellence.
- Self-starter and ability to navigate projects with limited supervision.
- Previous experience in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban).
- Website development with Symfony and Doctrine ORM.
- Google Closure Compiler with advanced options
- Advanced web advertising placements and strategies
- Advanced usage of Google Analytics
- ORM, database design, and SQL scripting
- Working with virtual hosting environments and CDNs like Am