Senior Frontend DeveloperSenior Frontend Developer
If you are tired of monotonous environments, without technological challenge and you fancy an adventure in which you will have the opportunity to get involved from the start in the development of innovative projects, keep reading!
Our client, an independent Dutch agency, works on creating innovative and usable digital projects and experiences that help promote brands and people.
You will be part of a team of 60 people spread all over the world, and you will work with great colleagues in an environment where you can teach and learn at the same time.
- You will develop functional and appealing web applications based on usability.
- You will build quality mock-ups and prototypes and assist our back-end developers in coding and troubleshooting.
- You will be a go-to person for front-end technical queries within the project team.
- You will also technically onboard, support and guide less experienced front-end developers in the project/company.
- Last but not least, we would love to see that you have a natural drive to stay up to speed with the latest technological innovations.
What they offer you:
To start, you can choose the device you prefer!
When you go to the office, you will find breakfast prepared, with free snacks and sandwiches, fruit and soft drinks, unlimited freshly ground coffee and a variety of teas.
You will be part of an environment that encourages and helps its employees to visit events and conferences, as well as take courses to stay updated and acquire new skills. That also includes language classes.
In addition to your salary, you will have a Sodexo restaurant card, which we already know helps.
Extra! You will have an insured bicycle from the company for trips from home to work and personal use. Cool, right?
We also hope you want to join our team building events such as drinks, dinners and outings (when Covid allows it, of course ¬¬)
- Sound knowledge of modern frameworks (React, Vue), libraries and tools.
- Solid grasp of interfacing with RESTful APIs.
- Be well versed in style sheet languages such as Sass/SCSS.
- Experience with code driven animations & transitions.
- Preferably also experience in mobile development and responsive lay outs.
- Previous exposure to agile project methodology (Scrum).
- Excellent English language and communication skills.
- Proactive mentality, flexible, open-minded and a team-player attitude.
- Able to technically support and guide junior front-end developers.