Senior Front-end EngineerSenior Front-end Engineer
Our client is a Swedish software company specialized in Conversational Artificial Intelligence technology.
They built their own awards-winning platform, that covers the entire lifecycle of Conversational AI development from inception through publication, data analysis and system supported proactive improvement.
- International environment
- Hybrid work from home setup
- Central office (...and we are getting bigger!)
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks
- 23 days of paid holidays plus extra days as personal choice
- Flexible working time, you decide when start your day
- Health insurance for you and your family, 100% paid by the company
- Flexible retribution Plan (ticket restaurants, ticket transport and childcare vouchers)
- Training & Spanish classes
They are looking for an experienced Front-end Web Developer, also curious/interested in languages, NLP & (conversational) AI to join their international Products & Technology team.
You will be part of an international team focused on creating their next generation Conversational AI platform, following an agile project development methodology and using English as the daily working language.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- A solid foundation in computer science, with varied experience
- Excellent coding skills in React
- Knowledge of REST, JSON, HTTP
- Comfortable with UNIX systems for tracing Backend issues
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- An ability to dive into complex problems with a can-do attitude
- A self-starter with ability to work collaboratively in a distributed development team
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- And we really want to meet you if you also have/are -
- Previous experience or strong interest in NLU, NLI or machine learning
- Experience in any of the following: Elastic Search, Cassandra, JCR, Spark, MLeap, Kafka, Logstash, MariaDB...
- Eager to learn and ability to pick up new technologies and frameworks fast