Senior Front-end EngineerSenior Front-end Engineer
Our client, founded in 2015, is a startup with its own technical product.
Their data integration platform lets organizations collect, preserve, search, and centralize their scattered data in one single repository.
With offices in EEUU, France and Spain, their IT team is composed of 70 professionals, 30 of them located in Barcelona. They work in distributed teams with Agile methodologies.
He/she will be delivering and developing UI components, collaborating with UX/UI Designers and working closely with other FE developers. He/she will be responsible for all aspects of presentation layer development and platform-related front-end technologies.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home once a week
- Transport credit and gym membership
- Medical and dental insurance
- Education budget
- At least 6 years of development experience
- +3 years focused on Front-end engineering
- Knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & quality standards
- Deep knowledge of Typescript, Angular+2, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with REST APIS
- RWD oriented, good command on presentation layer concepts
- Git or SVN as version control systems
- High level of spoken English (it is the main language in the company)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or similar
- Experience working in distributed teams is a plus