Senior Front-end EngineerSenior Front-end Engineer
Their platform allows organizations to answer a simple and direct question: "How well are your current security tools, products and processes working?"
This product, which offers security services as a service (SaaS) business class to medium and large companies, is ready to build a new market and change the security game.
With tech offices in San Diego, they stablished their second Digital Hub in Barcelona 3 years ago, wich is composed by 12 top engineers who love the technology and cibersecurity.
They offer: flexibility and autonomy, possibility to work remotely 2 days/week (after 6 months working in a company), scooter, team building activities...
Currently they are looking for a passionate engineer with strong experience in Front-end Engineer and who would like to work in a cibersecurity project with a fast paced enviornment. He/she will be someone who...
- has 3+ years professional experience leading development of single-page applications
- has experience in SPA: AngularJS, Angular2+, React, Vuejs..
- has some knowledge in Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5
- could Interact with REST APIs
- And, ideally, has experience with latest web conventions and technologies:
-CSS preprocessors (SASS/SCSS, LESS)
-NPM-based dependency management
-Building and maintaining front end build systems (Gulp, Webpack)
-Writing and maintaining unit tests (Mocha/Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, PhantomJS)
-Visualization libraries (D3.js)