Senior Engineering ManagerSenior Engineering Manager
Currently we are collaborating with an international company focused on entertainment which operates globally around the world, having more than 280 million active users…
At present they are looking for an Engineering Manager (f/m) for the Barcelona team, which is composed of more than 80 talented people.
They need someone with a technical background because of the complexity of the project, but the primary responsibility of the Engineering Manager will be more focused on team management and tech strategy.
· Support the team to ensure a timely delivery of technical solutions to address business needs while advocating agile software development practices.
· Build and manage a team of between 12-14 composed of Backend Engineers (Java, C++, Python), FE Developers (JS, React), QA, Product Designers and PM.
· Hiring, coaching, mentoring your team while taking care of her/his preferences/motivations and their career path, doing 1to1 sessions, etc.
· Evangelize great engineering and organizational practices.
· Work closely with the Product Managers, Agile Coach and another Engineering Manager to ensure they deliver extraordinary features.
· Help to establish and advocate best quality practices across the organization
· Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values and culture.
· Permanent contract.
· Open salary range.
· 20% bonus.
· A lot of social benefits: luncheon vouchers, health insurance, gym pass…
· Real flexible working hours.
· Currently they are working 100% remotely due to the covid situation but in a short/mid time they would like to return to the office at least once/twice a week.
· Several years of experience managing tech teams – ideally composed of between 10 to 20 people.
· Ability to inspire, grow, lead, and develop a team to high performance standards.
· Passionate about technology – previous experience developing is a must.
· Experience working in agile methodologies.
· Experience working closely with other Engineering Managers and PM to effectively get the best tech solutions.
· Team player skills (this is a must).
· Fluent English - this is an international and multicultural environment.