Senior Backend DeveloperSenior Backend Developer
If you are tired of monotonous environments, without technological challenge and you fancy an adventure in which you will have the opportunity to get involved from the start in the development of innovative projects, keep reading!
Our client, an independent Dutch agency, works on creating innovative and usable digital projects and experiences that help promote brands and people.
You will be part of a team of 60 people spread all over the world, and you will work with great colleagues in an environment where you can teach and learn at the same time.
- As a Python/Django developer, you will work with your team to estimate and define the architecture.
- You will spend most of your time designing and coding technical solutions.
- You will also create new applications and participate in defining the project structure.
- We hope you make suggestions for continual improvement.
- Last but not least, we hope you have a natural drive to keep up with the latest technological innovations.
What they offer you:
To start, you can choose the device you prefer!
When you go to the office, you will find breakfast prepared, with free snacks and sandwiches, fruit and soft drinks, unlimited freshly ground coffee and a variety of teas.
You will be part of an environment that encourages and helps its employees to visit events and conferences, as well as take courses to stay updated and acquire new skills. That also includes language classes.
In addition to your salary, you will have a Sodexo restaurant card, which we already know helps.
Extra! You will have an insured bicycle from the company for trips from home to work and personal use. Cool, right?
We also hope you want to join our team building events such as drinks, dinners and outings (when Covid allows it, of course ¬¬)
- At least 4 years of experience in Python/Django development.
- Solid experience with professional programming and development of relevant projects
- Experience with working in agile project teams (Scrum, Kanban).
- Excellent English language (both written and spoken) and communication skills.
- Proactive, flexible, open-minded mindset and an inclusive and a team-player attitude.