Scrum Master / Agile Project M...Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager
Our client, a company founded in 2017 with headquarters in Barcelona, combines blockchain, data and machine learning to deliver intelligent decision-making tools and automated governed processes to insurance companies all over the world.
You will join in a team of diverse people from all around the world, different cultures and different experiences that combine building a great product.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment using cutting-edge technologies providing innovative solutions.
They are currently looking to bring some new members to their team as they continue to grow. They are looking for a person who shares their same values: respect, ownership, hard work, creativity, teamwork, and customer service.
They are looking for an exceptional Scrum Master with at least 3 years of experience, good skills in leadership, background in agile project management and in insurance companies.
- Facilitate daily scrums, sprint planning, retrospective, and sprint Review
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- Decide deadlines and budget of the project accordingly
- Interact with company clients and understand their requirements
- Compile historical data available and status reports of the project
- Help in the implementation of agile projects
- Assist in team development by removing road-blocks to their work, mentoring them and making a good utilization of organizational resources to improve capacity for project work
- Focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
What they expect from you
- The most import part of our client are the people that work there, so they place a lot of value on your being not only an awesome professional but also an awesome person
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Good at communicating
- Continual improvement
- Wants to work in a startup environment
- Wants to actively participate in the continued build and enhancement of their Ecosystem
- Used to working in environments that use SCRUM / Kanban
- Good level of English
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Certified scrum master/ PMP
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- At least 3 years' experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- JIRA / Confluence user
- Friendly communicative person, with excellent conflict resolution skills
- Ability to insure the correct use of scrum process