Scrum MasterScrum Master
We Are looking for a Scrum Master with experience in SW development. Scrum Master with at least 2 years of experience, good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement, etc...
This role includes leading two SW teams (Java Developers, Front end developers and QA) close to the product Owners in France, Belgium or Netherlands.
The company offer interesting perks like, flexible hours, trainings, certifications, 1 day per month to research, free lunch every day, and offices in the center of Madrid.
- Keep people focus on value flow, quality and delivery
- Predictability of the value stream
- Flow efficiency and effectiveness of the area value stream
- Detect bottlenecks
- Set tracks with Jira, implment metrics to coach team in their way to self-improvement joruney.
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint Review.
- Assist the Product Owner with keeping the backlog refined.
- Coach and mentor other Scrums Masters in our product team. Ensure that our ways of working are consistent across the teams.
- Expeirence of all parts of the product lifecycle including end-of-life.
- Ability to problem solve and come up with creative solutions.
- Energy and enthusiasm for delivery and implementing change.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Excellent comunication skills in English written and spoken form.
- Experience working with Jira/Confluence extracting and analyzing reports.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filing in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.