SAP Basis T2 EngineerSAP Basis T2 Engineer
We are seeking a SAP Basis Engineer to be hired by a multinational IT services provider with 140 DataCenters worldwide.
You will be responsible for project implementation, as well as daily customer communication and platform management and support.
The key responsibilities include:
- SAP Basis Administration in the supported platforms.
- Implements SAP Basis projects.
- Responsible for the execution and measurement of effective internal service level agreements.
- Ensures effective security, operation and performance of SAP environments.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and testing of contingency plans, hardware maintenance and lifecycle planning for the software, hardware and networking assets affecting SAP.
- Recommends implements and assures compliance with policy and procedures affecting computing technology.
- Provides assistance to other projects that might require SAP Basis technology knowledge.
- SAP Basis, new installations, migrations and standard maintenance (support packages, kernel upgrades, EHP installation and system copies, homogeneous and heterogeneous).
- Technically strong in one or more of the following Operating Systems and Databases:
. Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux or Unix (preferable Linux).
. Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, HANA, or Sybase ASE.
- From 2 to 3 years of demonstrable experience in SAP Basis Administration in SAP ECC 6.0, Java Portals, Solution Manager, BI and PI.
- Experience with other SAP products like CRM, SRM, Business Objects, Afaria, Fiori … will highly consider.