SAP Basis Engineer T2SAP Basis Engineer T2
SAP Basis T2 Engineer
About our client:
Our client provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including the leading global tier-1 IP network, the Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching 196 countries/regions and 130 secure data centres worldwide. They currently have over 170 employees, with headquarters in Barcelona, Spain.
It was formed to provide expert, remotely managed services to our customers as a realistic alternative to in house IT Teams and this continues to be their only focus. They have been helping Medium and Large Enterprise’s to proactively monitor and manage their IT estates for more than 16 years. Companies choose our client because of their 24/7/365, remotely managed, shared services business model which enables them to benefit from a combination of real cost savings together with improved business performance.
They are committed to delivering exactly what our customers need, with a team of dedicated, experienced and committed employees.
If you thrive in a culture that values Customer Focus, Agility, Teamwork and Integrity; where you are empowered to innovate and keep customers satisfied to drive Excellence, please get in touch.
The candidate should be technology savvy, a team player and should have a solid understanding of SAP Basis Administration in the supported platforms. We offer a highly motivating environment, great working atmosphere and the possibility to build a strong career in a multinational company.
The SAP basis T2 engineer is responsible for SAP Basis project implementation, as well as daily customer communication and platform management and support.
As a SAP Basis T2 Engineer the key responsibilities include:
- Participates in the SAP Basis support team in areas such as; supporting customer SAP Basis infrastructures based in customer requirements and implements SAP Basis technical projects.
- Responsible for the execution and measurement of effective internal service level agreements.
- SAP Basis Administration in the supported platforms.
- Ensures effective security, operation and performance of SAP environments.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and testing of contingency plans, hardware maintenance and lifecycle planning for the software, hardware and networking assets affecting SAP.
- Recommends implements and assures compliance with policy and procedures affecting computing technology.
- implements SAP Basis projects plans following planned schedule, ensuring quality of the deliverables.
- Provides assistance to other projects that might require SAP Basis technology knowledge.
- Availability to perform on-call duties outside business hours.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Technical and Personal skills:
- SAP Basis, new installations, migrations and standard maintenance (support packages, kernel upgrades, EHP installation and system copies, homogeneous and heterogeneous).
- Technically expert in one or more of the following Operating Systems and Databases knowledge in the others:
- Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux or Unix (preferable Linux).
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, HANA, or Sybase ASE.
- Experience with SAP installation in virtualized or cloud environments.
- Use to work with project standards
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of high-available and mission-critical SAP environments.
Previous Work Experience
- From 2 to 3 years of demonstrable experience in SAP Basis Administration in SAP ECC 6.0, Java Portals, Solution Manager, BI and PI.
- Experience with other SAP products like CRM, SRM, Business Objects, Afaria, Fiori … will highly consider.
- Degree in Computer Science, information systems or an equivalent combination of education.
- Training in required technical areas will be also considered.
- SAP certifications.
- Written and spoken English (fluent / native)
- Written and spoken Spanish (fluent / native)
Why you should join Our client’s team?
- Competitive rewards package
- Global and challenging environment
- Learning and growing opportunities
- Open communication
- Casual dress code
You’ll always be looking to be the best you can be, dedicated to learning and self-improvement. In return, we’ll offer you lots of opportunities to grow. We are waiting for you!
Successful candidates may be subject to security and background checks based on location and position.Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employ