Sales Manager - RemoteSales Manager - Remote
From Q-Tech we are collaborating with a company that offers a new project of online psychological care service, providing the necessary support from the hand of registered psychologists and specialized in different disciplines, targeting both the B2B and B2C sector.
Currently they want to consolidate the national market and start their growth in LATAM, so we are looking for a Senior Sales Manager profile, to help them drive this growth, mainly in the B2B part.
What you'll do
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Communicate the value of e-health or similar platforms to HR exec and senior decision makers
- Stay at the forefront of industry trends and use LinkedIn very actively to establish yourself as an authority in the mental e-health area.
- Pre-qualify opportunities by assessing mutual interest and purchasing power of large, enterprise companies
- Achieve and over-achieve your target by bringing on net new accounts and managing existing customers
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Effectively use CRM and other sales tools to lead accounts through every step of the sales cycle
- Create a reliable forecast of closed business in relevant segments
What this project will bring to you
- Possibility of being part of an innovative and growing project, taking responsibility for creating and growing a new sales/commercial department.
- 100% remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Base salary + 10% annual sales margin, without limit.
- Significant compensation in Phantom Shares.
- Have a very successful history selling software or platform services (preferably SaaS) in a dynamic, transactional environment.
- Experience working Spanish Market selling to HR leaders in medium to large scale organizations.
- Have excellent communication and closing skills, and have successfully applied these both in inside and field sales
- Successful track-record selling high value but at the same time non-essential solutions.
- Can easily communicate the business impact of health solutions for companies’ employee’s software to both technical and business customers
- A sense for well-structured sales and customer work methods, as there are many ideas for where to sell, but always too little time to do them all.
- Experience in consultative, solutions selling or related methods
- Good level English and/or other languages
- Deep and creative sales skills
- Ambition combined with great teaming skills
- Management and director material for the future
- A related college degree or equivalent experience