Remote UI/UI DesignerRemote UI/UI Designer
*Freelance full time and exclusive vacancy*
*100% remote position in +/-1 hour zones from Spain. *
*General time 8am - 5pm (UK time)*
We are on the lookout for a UX/UI Designer to enroll one of the most important consulting firms europewide, based in London.
The projects the company is working on includes several cutting-edge environments, such AI and machine learning for industry improvement; dashboards, highly responsibe software, etc.
This role plays an important part on their company’s product development process.
The Senior UX/UI reports directly to the Director of Product Design and the position by itself includes support of the design team.
The Senior UX/UI loves working in multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced agency environment. He/she will be capable and interested in design products from scratch as well as maintaining other ones (iterate, iterate, iterate..).
- Full remote position (home office).
- Quarterly expenses paid meetups.
- Spring and Kanban – usually 2 months sprint process followed by iterative development phase.
- At least 4 years of experience working as a UX/UI designer.
- Experience working in different projects – preferably on an agency.
- Able to structure logically complex systems.
- Good knowledge of Material Design (web and mobile) as well as the look and feel of IOS environment if possible.
- Design system experience.
- Excellent English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Organised, detailed and collaborative.
- Commited to the projects and the Organization.
- A proactive attitude.