React EngineerReact Engineer
Our client provided an innovative and intelligent platform empowers professionals to compare, protect and share their high stakes documents on any device.
Headquartered in London, also operates offices in the US and Australia and a few month ago in Spain (Barcelona). More than two million professionals in 70 countries now use this platform solutions on their desktop, mobile or tablet.
They are a team that cares about learning new things, the quality of our code, good practices and software design. They like to organize activities to encourage this culture in their developers.
They are looking for a Front-end Developer with experience in React.js to join their friendly and talented development team. You'll be helping us develop Transact an exciting project that just started taking off built on the following stack: React.js, Semantic UI React, Mocha, Sinon, Webpack, Backbone.js, Jenkins, LESS/SASS and microservices.
- Develop good quality, maintainable code.
- Follow features across the whole release cycle, ensuring their quality and success.
- Collaborate closely with QA, designers and product managers.
- Collaborate with other developers agreeing on code design and architecture.
- Learn new technologies and techniques.
- Mentor other developers on skills you are strong with.
- Professional experience developing single page applications in React or Backbone.
- Good level of English.
- Follow best practices like TDD, single responsibility principle, etc.
- Passion for software development and interest on paradigms like Functional Programming and OOP.
- Understanding of CSS, layouts and aesthetics.
- Any back-end skills in either Ruby, Elixir or Java will be a plus.