React EngineerReact Engineer
Our client is a start-up focus on developing leading parental control software solutions for families worldwide. They develop solutions which empower parents to have greater visibility into all of their kids’ online activity.
You will be involved in a full spectrum of Front-end engineering, including new features and new applications but also tools to support experimentation, localization and customization.
We are looking for a talented professional, creative, open for a great challenge and to learn new technologies and solutions.
- You come from a computer science background or similar;
- Aspiring to create software that wows people;
- You're experienced with at least one JS application build system;
- You’ve got experience with Cordova/Phonegap, at least single page apps;
- You're experienced with JS framework (React or similar);
- Experience with state management, like Redux;
- Knowledge or interest with Testing;
- Fluent in English (we work in English).
- Ability to work and communicate in a dynamic team environment;
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Pro-active and collaborative mindset;
- Organized and effective personal time management.
- You're experienced with Grunt/Gulp;
- You're experienced with either Jasmine or Mocha;
- You're an open-source contributor, and the proud owner of an active GitHub account (send us the link, we'll be happy to check it out);
- The thought of making complex things simple and building applications for millions of users worldwide excites you;
- Strong experience in agile workflow and all the tools that go with it;
- Experience working in the security space is a plus.