QA Engineer Lead (Mobile)QA Engineer Lead (Mobile)
Our client, founded in June 2009, is currently the Europe’s on demand transport giant.
With over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employees in the whole entity, the company spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, we are looking to recruit an outstanding Quality Engineering Lead to build and manage a team of high performing SDET / QA engineers and provide technical mentorship for the implementation of test automation.
The main focus will be to lead the testing process and activities at the same time that (together with the team) creating maintaining an extensible test automation framework for the company’s products on mobile and backend platforms.
The QA Engineer Lead will be the representative of the Barcelona Hub in terms of Quality Assurance and will define the quality metrics and drive these with the engineering teams.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Proven track record of success as a team lead (at least 3 years).
- Understanding of various testing approaches and practices in order to design the overall testing methodology.
- Strong hands-on experience in setting up and running automation test on at least two different platforms (mobile / backend / frontend).
- Experience with:
- OO programming
- continuous integration and release management
- code coverage tools to guide test design
- statistical analysis tools to eliminate code smells
- testing methodologies, the SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Have experience with Atlassian products (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira).
- Are familiar with tools such as:
- MockMvc / RestAssured
- Grafana / Kibana
- Speak Spanish.