QA EngineerQA Engineer
Our client is one of the leading fashion social networks across Europe, with over 10 million users registered who through this application get inspired by their favorite influencers and friends ready to shop content.
Launched roughly 3 years ago, and now with more than 4000 influencers across the globe, they're growing incredibly fast from their offices located in Barcelona, New York and London. This client is looking for a talented QA Engineer in order to ensure the reliability of the code and help to develop an innovative product that will be used by millions of users.
What you’ll do:
- Perform testing to ensure that users have an awesome App.
- Promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other practices.
- Create test procedures, test cases and test data.
- Report bugs, assess impact and define priority.
- Track problem resolution processes.
- Performing exploratory testing and executing the test plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to understand quickly and communicate efficiently.
- Research capability to find new and innovative solutions to problems.
- Very high standards and attention to detail, and who will be the voice of the customer inside the business.
- Pragmatic about what is best both technically and for the business.
- Learning mindset and motivated to develop skills further.
- Understanding of the user mindset and empathy.
- Passionate about product quality.
- Experience 1 year as a Mobile Quality Assurance.
- Experience 3 year as a Mobile Quality Assurance.
- Automation experience in Selenium and Appium or other mobile automation tools.
- Development skills.