QA EngineerQA Engineer
Our client is a financial services company providing online credit services and new mobile-oriented financial products. They built a scalable and fully automated product that works 24 hours and 7 days per week and manages real-time data.
They are currently looking for a Software Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality for the development center in Barcelona.
- Work inside a cross-functional/self-organized team and participate in the entire development process.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner.
- Automated and manual testing of our microservices platform.
- Defects/bugs management.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent practical experience
- +3 year of experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium Webdriver)
- Knowledge of databases and scripting (Java, Python)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Nice to have:
- Experience in working within a startup, ideally an eCommerce or IT company
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus