QA Automation EngineerQA Automation Engineer
Our client is the global leading healthcare platform enabling patients to find local physicians online and book appointments all over the world searching by location and speciality and they are currently looking to expand their software development team with a QA Automation Engineer.
The ideal candidate will have roughly 3-4 years of experience in testing automation in a .NET environment and the ability to use various automation tools including Selenium Webdriver, SoapUI, and Protractor is a must.
The QA Engineer will bring to the table a solid foundation in manual QA methodologies and bug tracking as well, but this is a role for an experienced automation engineer.
- Responsible for the estimation, design, development and maintenance of automation scripts for functional and regression tests
- Analysis of business requirements
- Design and development of new features / automated test frames
- Supporting general quality control activities, such as the development of the test approach, test cases and manual test execution as necessary
- Will work closely with the development of applications and other technical teams to understand how changes in the software product affect the maintenance of test scripts
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in QA, software development, or related field
- 3+ years with automated QA testing
- 2+ years with object-oriented programming languages
- Experience in a .NET environment testing web applications
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, Protractor, SoapUI, QTP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Great communication skills
- Fast learner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good English Level