Python Engineer - Remote SpainPython Engineer - Remote Spain
We are collaborating with a new client, who is building a software that supercharges customer care teams by seamlessly blending AI, automation, and people. Their customers are ambitious organizations that deliver high-quality personalized customer service at scale. Their software works intelligently to ensure that customer care staff can deliver personalized and contextual interactions each time a customer connects with them.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a young, fast-moving company, operating in an exciting space. They take on the challenging work up front, take pride in the quality of their systems, and build impactful and reliable product. Your designs and code will process millions of customer interactions hours after testing.
You’ll be a good fit on the team if you don’t take yourself too seriously, enjoy being challenged at work, enjoy learning new techniques and technologies, and know how to have fun with your colleagues.
We are looking Python Engineers to join our team. In this role you will:
- Workon a wide range of features and functionality.
- Develop, design, and maintain functionality across the backend systems including the APIs, core functionality and databases.
- Input into product architecture and product functionality.
- Work with frontend developers in designing out APIs.
- Work closely with the remainder of the engineering team to ensure that the product delivers best-in-class functionality.
You would be a fit for this role if you:
- Likesolving important problems
- Are adaptable to work on new problems using new technologies
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving a range of subject matter experts
- Have 2+ years of Python development experience
- Have knowledge of a Python web framework such as Flask, Tornado, or similar.
- Are proficientwith Git
- Experience writing tests using pytest, unittest