Python EngineerPython Engineer
Our new client, a small but innovative company that provides professional software services to laboratories around the world, is looking for a backend engineer to work on their complex platform.
If you are a follower of the Open-source world, this opportunity is for you, without a doubt.
Their core product is based on open-source software that they constantly design, develop and maintain.
What can you expect from their way of working?
They have various development and delivery policies that are aimed at ensuring their work is reliable and of the highest quality. That includes pair review, documentation and testing. They also follow Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices.
- Programming experience in object-oriented languages
- Wish to spend most of your time developing
- Wish to publicly contribute to an Open-Source project
- Able to seek out the information others need to solve issues
- Able to help others
- Proficient with Python, with more than 3 years of experience
- Fluent in Debian-like servers and in terminal-based Linux software
- Familiar with tools like Ansible, Haproxy, Nginx, etc.
- Experience with Plone, Zope and ZODB
- Experience with Linux servers administration
- Experience with Virtual appliances and Hypervisors
What they offer:
- Remote working. After an initial training period
- Flexible schedule.
- To work on an Open Source project at international level.
- Lenovo Thinkpad X laptop
- Be part of a team where engineering talent is highly valued