Product Owner (fluent German)Product Owner (fluent German)
We are currently working for a Technological Hub located in Barcelona very well communicated, which is disrupting our very own concept of mobility and connectivity, applying IoT, IA and Machine Learning to their multiple projects.
With more than 100 professionals on their team, they are increasing their squads.
For this reason, we seek to incorporate Product Owner with fluent German to build great products, focusing on every part of the product life cycle at the same time, to solve problems and to make the life of their customers easier.
You will inspire your team as much as your stakeholders and you’ll make sure everybody is aware of the vision and roadmap. You will play your part in creating a strong feedback culture where everybody feels enabled to provide each other with honest feedback and input.
You'll be the benchmark whom all parties will resort to in case of need, being able to get your point around your partners and assert your ideas.
You will take part into an open minded multinational company, bringing you space to contribute and try new ideas and where you can let your imagination and curiosity fly, putting special care about the little details that make their products gorgeous.
- Collect requirements, perform user research and analyse market needs to create a roadmap and well prepared backlog
- Break down features into MVPs and release incrementally
- Communicate clearly the vision, roadmap and releases
- Be a strong team player and promote their culture of feedback and openness
- Be a role model of agile working and innovation
- Convince partners of your ideas, using well prepared arguments
- Social benefits to choose from (Restaurant, Kindergarten, Health Insurance, etc.)
- They promote healthy living habits, nuts, fresh fruit, salads, Yoga...
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Experience shipping successful products, including defining vision, strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs
- Experience articulating and testing product hypotheses
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Argue your decisions with data and A/B tests
- Analytical abilities, defining and following up on KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision making in different contexts
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features
- Fluent German and English speaker (our working language).
- You have fun in continuous learning
- Strong communication skills and the ability to teach others
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Experience collaborating closely with engineers, designers, and business departments
- Experience working in an Agile environment and Lean methodology
- International experience
- Ability to facilitate collaborative decision-making in a workshop context