Product OwnerProduct Owner
Our client, a consolidated company in the transport sector, was created with the objective of facilitating the private transfer of passengers through car services with a driver.
Company in constant transformation, always looking for the best way to modify the needs of the sector and especially in new technologies.
They commercialize with the use of a fully automated online reservation system, which allows you to book services immediately in thousands of cities around the world and facilitates access to vehicle availability in real time.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join the team located in Sant Cugat, a few meters from the Sant Joan FFCC station.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Collaborate with technical team, product scrum team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Monitoring on regular basis KPI’s and understanding the product performance.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with best practices and new trends
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field.
- +2 years previous experience as a product owner, business analyst, or in a related field
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel); working knowledge of software development
- Comfortable working with multiple teams: IT, Marketing,…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
- Good English Level