Product OwnerProduct Owner
Our client is one of the Europe’s leading IT healthcare providers.
After two decades of commitment, the company has an extensive network of collaborators and health professionals supporting their project.
In Barcelona they have +60 IT professionals, working in agile in multidisciplinary teams.
Currently they are looking for an experienced Product Owner to be part of this challenging project.
Is responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
As Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinates sprints. You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
What will you do:
- Serve as the voice of the client.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Owns the product roadmap.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Asses value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Identifies and help the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Represents team in front of stakeholders, clients or users.
- Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
What they offer:
- Great working environment.
- Career development opportunity.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and grow as a professional according to your own interests.
- Flexible working hours: entry between 7:30am and 9:30am / departure after 4:30pm
- Half day Fridays and on July and August.
- 100% dining service by the company
- Private health insurance.
- Training programs and certifications.
- English and Spanish courses.
What they are looking for:
- Entrepreneurship skills or experience.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Product Management.
- Technical background.
- Management of stakeholders and their expectation.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
- Knows how to define the product roadmap.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details.
- Active listening.
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product.