Product Manager (IT Services)Product Manager (IT Services)
This role is key to the success of executing our client's global product strategy for next generation managed services.
Our client has been chosen to lead the global expansion of corporative business and an aggressive growth target has been set as part of their 2020 Vision. The person chosen for this role will be instrumental in delivering on this global expansion plan.
The candidate will report to the Head of Product Management and will be a key member of the Product Team.
- Support the Head of Product Management in execution of our strategy in relation to next generation managed
- Define, manage and deliver managed service offerings that deliver positive business outcomes for our clients
and supports our strategy for growth.
- Contribute towards the planning and priority setting for service offerings within our overall product roadmap
- Lifecycle management of the offering portfolio including budgetary and P&L management
- Manage and motivate virtual team members to deliver against the product strategy and objectives
- Develop and maintain relationships and communication with our client's regional Affiliates, HQ and other companies of the group, and other partners – as the core go to market channels.
- Work closely with the Managed Services GTM Manager to develop the overall GTM strategy and messaging for
the relevant service offerings and value propositions
- Lead and manage vendor / partner relationships to support the product portfolio and associated go to market
including the use of MDF, rebates etc.
- Develop and deliver collateral, tools and training to enable relevant sales channels to be effective and achieve
sales and margin targets
This is not a full definition of the role but covers the main aspects and drivers for success.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
The candidate should have a diligent and methodical mind with proven experience in technology, product development,
product management and the global ICT market.
The candidate will thrive in high pressure, complex, fast paced environments. They will also ideally possess the following
attributes and career experience:
- Ability to create and share vision, to energise and enthuse teams to follow
- Ability to innovate and be creative with regards to problem solving and the formulation of solutions
- Must demonstrate analytical skills and a genuine passion for new technologies
- Cross cultural management – lead multi-cultural and geographically dispersed virtual teams
- Product Management experience in Cloud / IT Services / Managed Services
- Evidence of developing a global product offering in liaison/ coordination with other regional affiliates who might
have different interests
- Customer Focus / Customer Satisfaction / Customer Experience – ability to consider the whole customer
experience and not just technological deployment
- Excellent planning and organisation skills acquired in a fast paced service driven environment
- Ability to work with cross functional teams (sales/finance/ops etc.) to seek the best for the company
- Action oriented and proactive - take the initiative in solving problems
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of the technical and financial aspects of business and products
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent native / business level of written and verbal communication skills in English. Spanish and Japanese
languages being a bonus.
- Dynamic personality with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Creative, resourceful and adaptable with high level of personal impact.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Continuous learner with passion for market-driven innovation
- Strong communicator that can unify
- Collaborative personality – a real team player
- Commercially oriented always with an eye on cost control and revenue growth
- Clear and persuasive communicator with the ability to operate at all levels within the company
- High level of integrity and very dependable
- Intelligent, creative thinker
- Graduate with Technical / Computer Science degree
- Technical Background