Product ManagerProduct Manager
We are currently looking for a Product Manager!
We are partnering with a company that offers one of the fastest growing equipment management platforms and is now ready to continue scaling globally.
Through a simple tool, they offer full visibility of your equipment, holding users accountable and providing information on the usage and status of all your devices. It enables you to track, analyze and improve equipment management and inventory by digitizing the entire process with an intuitive and collaborative software solution that saves time and money.
They already collaborate with companies such as Google, Uber, Fox, Netflix, Airbnb, NBC, Wall Street Journal,...
As a Product Manager, you are an excellent communicator. You bridge the gap between business, technology, and users and you keep your focus on the medium and longer-term. You are in charge of leading a product team towards the brightest possible future.
- You contribute to the overall product vision.
- You have a deep understanding of the market and end-users, and you translate these insights into product opportunities.
- You closely collaborate with the engineering team to deliver the best possible solution for the users.
- You make difficult trade-offs and decisions on a daily.
- You maintain a overview of the market, customers, and competitors.
- Together with their GTM team, you oversee internal and external product-related communication and updates
- Joining a highly motivated and inspiring team of colleagues with a great company culture
- They are happy to take you on a rollercoaster of challenges and experiences!
- They think outside the box and welcome everyone!
- They top it with flexible working hours
- Personal learning budget
- Communication skills, and you inspire people to work together towards a common goal and product vision
- You can read between the lines and translate information in all directions and to different types of stakeholders.
- You have experience with the Agile methodology, values, and principles
- You have experience as a product manager or product owner in a SaaS environment
- From a natural curiosity, you stay up to date on novelties and evolutions in the world of software
- You are fluent in English