Product ManagerProduct Manager
We’re looking for a Product Managers to help our client to build one of the best products to manage a marketplace that connects temporary workers with leading companies.
Your mission will be to drive the impact of your product across the organization, leading the definition and iterations of the technology, but also aligning and leading the implementation of those new initiatives across departments.
You’ll work at the core of multi-disciplinary teams that operate with autonomy and initiative to build and improve the product to create a demonstrable positive impact.
- Define a product vision and roadmap which is aligned with the business' vision and goals.
- Works closely with Engineering, Design and Data within your team and stakeholders across the organization to set goals and develop strategies for reaching them.
- KPIs ownership, pushing “deep-dives” with the business analysts.
- Be the main touchpoint for other stakeholders petitions for the product roadmap and follow up on delivery and progress, managing their expectations and aligning priorities.
Some of the benefits:
- Highly competitive salaries.
- Salary and Performance reviews every six months.
- Employee Stock Plan program.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote - they will provide for any equipment you need to do your job.
- Free emotional and psychological well-being support with Therapy Chat.
- Annual personal learning budget of €1,000 for conferences, courses, books, etc.
- Free languages classes: English, Spanish, German, French
- Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment with an international and multidisciplinary team.
- A track record of working with engineering teams.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, understanding problems and looking for solutions.
- Know how to manage stakeholders and rationalize backlog prioritization.
- A thirst for analyzing key business metrics and qualitative feedback.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Fluency in English is a must.