Product ManagerProduct Manager
Our client is a tech company building a new platform which expects a significant growth.
Their business is building and scaling a product that helps users (big corporations) lower the cost of administrative processes and improving Cash Flow using e-invoicing.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Owner / Manager to help and lead two distributed teams to expand the product globally.
- To be the ultimate owner of the product roadmap, aligned with the overall company strategy.
- To translate the product roadmap and strategy into incremental, actionable user stories and tasks. You’d work together with development teams to implement, test and validate the product roadmap – technical development knowledge is a must-.
- To communicate both internally and externally the product vision and strategy through great stories that connect all the dots around the user journey.
- To negotiate RFP’s and to be in touch with clients, being the product technical expert with a sales touch.
- To be data driven, making decisions based on existing data or on data obtained out of experimentation and testing.
- To be in ongoing, deep contact with market latest tendencies.
- To be on top of the competition, exploring and bringing in third party tools and technologies that help the product to grow.
- Availability to travel.
- 5+ years’ experience developing and managing SW products.
- Strong experience in managing teams up to 10 developers and distributed teams.
- Desirable technical background as a developer.
- Good knowledge of the Agile Methodologies like SCRUM and Kanban.
- Relevant experience in all phases of a Product Life Cycle.
- Proven analytical skills - good understanding of analytics (several tools) and interpretation of data as well as the core drivers of the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: ability to explain actions taken and outcomes achieved.
- Strong focus on teamwork and ability to manage relationships across multiple departments and external partners if necessary.
- Market savvy with good understanding of trends and user behavior.