Product ManagerProduct Manager
Our client, a small team of technical professionals building products to AI-enable the IT industry, is looking to expand the team, and a key role is the appointment of a new product manager to help them in their journey.
As Product Manager you will have a varied set of responsibilities at different times during the launch.
Product Strategy - You will directly support the CTO with developing the product strategy
- Help build the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Monitor and analyse market trends. Study competitors’ services and products.
- Identify and present creative and innovative product solutions
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
Product Planning & Delivery - You will take ownership of defining and executing the integrated product plan
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Work with development leads to make sure that product requirements are understood.
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact. Maintain the high level product roadmap, and the mapping to tasks on the backlog.
- Work closely with engineering team to deliver with quick time-to-market with optimal resources
- Test product changes to ensure they meet requirements, utilising support from the UK where appropriate.
- Coordinate product releases with the engineering team and users
Customer Facing - You will support the deployment to new customers
- Provide product training and the necessary technical expertise to the sales team to enable them sell the product. Assist with technical pre-sales activity and production of product marketing content.
- Provide an interface between Professional Services teams and engineering resources to assist with on-boarding new customers.
- Work with beta testers, customers and internal partners to capture feedback and requirements for the product.
- Produce user / technical documentation where appropriate.
Skills & Experience Required
- You will have worked full-time on at least two software projects, ideally introducing new products to internal or external audiences.
- You will have experience in one or more of Product Management, Project Management, Testing, Business Analysis.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills will be essential, including fluent English. You will need to be able to understand complex, technical scenarios and articulate them effectively.
- You have a strong interest it at least one of: data science, machine learning, software quality.