Product Designer (Data Driven)Product Designer (Data Driven)
**Remote work is currently encouraged due to Covid-19.
In normal circumstances they'd encourage going to the office around 2/3 days a week.**
Our client is an employee engagement app that allows companies to efficiently communicate with, train, and lead non-desk employees.
They are the fastest growing employee app in the Nordics and over the last two years, have opened offices in Barcelona, Mexico, Guatemala and London.
They are around 50 people today of 13 different nationalities. They have the ambition to become one of the global market leaders in connecting companies and their employees.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive base salary
- Stock option program
- In normal circumstancies (not Covid-19) - travels to their offices in Denmark
- Company-wide trips and activities
- A sociable company culture
They are looking a seasoned Product Designer who will work on a full stack squad to craft end-to-end products and smaller features. She/he should be someone who is highly skilled, self-driven, and used to work with a tech team, with clients, and navigating with stakeholders as well.
Besides being a part of the Product team, your closest allies will be Tech, Product Marketing, Customer Success, their customers, and the end users - the thousands of employee using the app every day.
- As responsible for Product Design on your squad, you will be solving design challenges from A to Z: research, define and build features as well as improving existing journeys through design
- Together with Product Management, Customer Success and Product Marketing you will ensure that what we ship are being exposed, used and do a difference
- Take design decision based on the overall metrics andKPIs
- Continuously work on improving actual patterns and creating new ones, to raise the bar of the UX level of this industry
- Contribute to their wins, culture and team :)
- At least 4 years of experience with digital product design and UX/UI design
- Strong understanding of the SaaS-based business model, user journeys or working on a product team
- Strong on UI and interaction design, but also with a skillset to do high-level UX research, usability tests, interviews
- Data driven mindset and analytics power
- Excellent communication skills, able to navigate with multiple stakeholders
- Passion for eastics and details