Product DesignerProduct Designer
We are currently looking for a Product Designer!
We are partnering with a company that offers one of the fastest growing equipment management platforms and is now ready to continue scaling globally.
Through a simple tool, they offer full visibility of your equipment, holding users accountable and providing information on the usage and status of all your devices. It enables you to track, analyze and improve equipment management and inventory by digitizing the entire process with an intuitive and collaborative software solution that saves time and money.
They already collaborate with companies such as Google, Uber, Fox, Netflix, Airbnb, NBC, Wall Street Journal,...
- With the product and engineering team, you’ll be hunting for user needs and problems, proposing different concepts as solutions, and testing them with their end users
- You design components and (micro)interactions for their web and mobile applications
- You make informed design decisions based on solid research techniques and you know exactly when to throw low, mid, or high-fidelity wireframes and sketches in the mix
- You will continuously challenge the product and engineering team to set high standards in terms of design quality and design processes
- Joining a highly motivated and inspiring team of colleagues with a great company culture
- They are happy to take you on a rollercoaster of challenges and experiences!
- They think outside the box and welcome everyone!
- They top it with flexible working hours
- Personal learning budget
- Strong knowledge in design tools like Sketch, Figma or Framer
- You love the designing digital products that simplify people’s lives
- You understand the user’s problem or need before jumping knee-deep in designing a solution
- Consistency is your best friend
- You’re fluent in English and your communication skills enables you to talk to engineers just as well as to end users and internal stakeholders
- I.S.S. it’s your design principle