Principal Product ManagerPrincipal Product Manager
We collaborate with a US company that is well known for their high technical quality, with a presence all over the world and with a very complex product of its own: a very powerful APM that uses AI to monitor and optimise the performance and development of applications.
We are looking for a Principal Product Managers for drive and evolve the solution experience for the solutions they do globally, Software Intelligence platform.
In this leadership role, you will partner with UX, PM, and Engineering teams, and you shape their solutions experience for realizing customer value.
Proactive leadership on use case analysis, end-to-end user journey experiences, in-product solution-value exposition, cross-selling experience, in-product highlighting of competitive differentiation.
- Background in product management or design (preferably product management).
- Strong knowledge of UX/CX and product management practices: customer journeys, personas, use case development, market, business, and competitive analysis.
- Ability to bring market and business understanding into the product to deliver differentiated value for customers and prospects, that are aligned with Dynatrace’s goals and strategy.
- Experience and knowledge in SaaS, analytics, cloud native technologies. Preferably, experience in domain areas relevant to the solution such as application monitoring, application security, digital experience, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery automation.
- Strong communication skills up/down organization.
- Ability to lead, drive, and influence cross-functionally. A change agent.
- 100% flexible schedule
- Private health and life insurance
- Trainings, Udemy, events,...
- Relocation Package
- Salary Range: 80-110K (Depending on experience)
- 6+ years of equivalent product management or design experience and a demonstrated track record of successfully defining and delivering software products and experiences.
- You have leadership experience (e.g. driving and leading topics, Product Management ...).
- Strong interest and understanding of technical topics such as Software Intelligence, Cloud Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Application Security, SaaS Software, ...
- High drive, ability to streamline conflicting interests, flexibility, and a dynamic mindset.
- You got plenty of experience successfully collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and other business stakeholders in a software product company.