Principal Front-end EngineerPrincipal Front-end Engineer
Our client is a company founded in 2012, focused on helping small business in order to make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize and become more effective at whay they do.
Their IT team is based on Barcelona, and it’s composed by 30 top professionals (and friendly) people who loves the technology and innovation.
Combinating the expertise and knowledge of an international Organization, they work as a startup with a fast paced environment.
Currently they are looking for a Principal Front-end Engineer / Tech lead. This strong employer will be in charge of one of their multifuncionional squads.
His/her main responsibility will be the development and maintenance of the frontend part of their website ensuring the highest quality experience for their users. He/she will be building the new website in React,Redux and (for sure) following best practices.
He/she will work on the main website, recommendation systems and exciting unreleased projects minewhile is leading technical decisions and metoring other guys (always from engineering side).
They need someone with troubleshooting skills and an open mindset. Smart, energetic, driven and willing to work hard!
- Total flexible working hours
- Work from home once a week + 1month a year
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- Health insurance
- The opportunity to bring their IT platform to the next level
- A collaborative and positive culture – your team will be as smart and driven as you
- At least 5 years of experience as a Front-end Engineer
- Understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools, best practices
- Knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & quality standards
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams, working closely with designers and back-end developers
- Experience as a tech lead or principal engineer (we don’t need you have that job tittle, but if you’ve been developing these duties, it’ll be more than welcome