PHP DeveloperPHP Developer
Our client is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) vacation rental booking and channel management system with HQ in Barcelona acquired in 2014 for a leading provider of on-demand property management software and since then, they have fast grown into the leading provider of vacation rental software in the world.
Web-based, scalable solution that provides vacation rental managers all of the critical features they need in one, easy-to-use solution, including reservation management, distribution, marketing, revenue management, eSignature and websites.
Currently they are looking for a PHP Developer to be involved in the full lifecycle application management and development, with an emphasis on data connectivity, processing performance and logging. As a result, this developer must have solid foundational experience with the LAMP framework, coding web services, Linux applications and services.
- Provide day to day contribution in product evolution design, implementation, and maintenance
- Direct software coding, software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review
- Work with new technologies for implementation (we are currently utilizing Hangfire, Azure and other modern services and processes)
- Performance tuning, improvement, usability and process automation
- Support, maintenance and documenting software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems and other products in the suite (APIs, WebHooks and other)
- Acquire domain expertise for given industry application through team interaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science a plus
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial PHP application development
- Minimum of 2 years mySQL required
- Minimum of 1 year of API or related
- Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Very high English level