Operations Manager / Product O...Operations Manager / Product Owner
Our client, an international company dedicated to sports management and promotion, that wants to continue improving and evolving their Digital Product into something amazing, is looking for an Operations Manager / Product Owner with analysis and incident management experience in critical environments to be part of this challenging project.
What will you do:
- To capture business requirements, understand the company business model.
- To be a key part of their team.
- Manage their IT operations in a live streaming event.
- Identify the user needs and incidents and collaborate in their resolution with the specialized teams in each area.
- Interlocution and joint work with specialized systems, development, UX/UI, networks, security, communication, or customer services teams.
- Leading the rapid intervention team under his charge.
- Analyse, assist, coordinate, and escalate incidents on site in the right way.
- Continuous improvement of the platform, removing technical debt, increasing the backlog, delegating to teams, and supervising the execution of tasks.
- Prioritize product backlog, write user stories and epics.
- To communicate with stakeholders (business, operations, teams) and users and be proactively transparent about the progress on the team goals.
- To take data-driven decisions and collaborate to define future objectives.
- Leadership of new projects within the premise of continuous improvement.
What they offer:
- Weekend working hours during the sports season, very flexible during the week.
- Flexible working hours leaving early on Fridays
- Condensed work hours during Summer
- 23 vacation days plus other discretional days provided by the company
- Constant training and community events (when it become possible again)
- Life and Health insurance
- Live competitions on Digital
- Discounts in their sponsors products.
- Previous experience working with Agile teams is mandatory.
- Experience in operations management.
- Very good interlocution and good communication at a high technical and business level.
- Professional with good diagnostic skills.
- Ability to take ownership of incident management and have high visibility.
- Requirements taking and implementation
- Extra points to have working experience in streaming services or media.
- Essential to provide technical background.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- A very proactive and positive attitude.
- Sane professional ambition.