Modern Workplace ArchitectModern Workplace Architect
We collaborate with a Energy Company, is a leading technology provider to the traditional and new energies industry; delivering fully integrated projects, products, and services.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Modern Workplace Architect. This position is about managing the entire landscape of TEN end point and SCCM. This role involves key transformation and operation activities.
- Manage and enforce Mobile security policies, configuration profiles, deployment of applications and so on.
- Audit and review the end point management processes and existing landscape. Identify and address gaps.
- Conduct the Configuration Manager Client Health review on a regular basis.
- Study and lead the implementation roadmap for Intune and Windows Autopilot. Determine risks and limitations, provide mitigation plans.
- Manage the BitLocker environment. Plan and deploy the project to Migrate BitLocker recovery keys from MBAM to Intune/Azure AD
- Supervise Windows image upgrades. Coordinate deployment. Coordinate with Cybersecurity and Architecture teams to build the image components.
- Represent the SME for Endpoint architecture. Approve changes that impact SCCM, Intune, endpoint/user GPOs, endpoint OS, mobile devices, etc.
- Fully accountable for the sanity and availability of the End Point architecture: SCCM, BitLocker, GPOs, BeyondTrust Privilege Management, Intune/Mobile Device Management
- Support VDI pilot implementation in TEN. Evaluate current VDI image and determine differences between it and standard PC global image. Execute any necessary changes to make VDI image as close to PC global image as possible
- Deep technical knowledge and experience administering Intune and in the management of mobile devices.
- Deep technical knowledge in administrating and configuring SCCM. Experience in patch manage and operating system. deployment and reporting through SCCM.
- Deep technical knowledge in the administration of ADUC and the configuration of GPOs.
- Experience in developing, testing, and deploying enterprise software packages to all corporate users including non-Microsoft applications
- Deep technical knowledge in PowerShell Scripting and VBScript. Experience in packaging, modifying, and automating applications installations using scripting.
- Experience in deployment of Operating System Security Patches and version upgrades using SCCM
- Experience in building Microsoft Windows OS images for overall company-deployment.
- Experience in hardware drivers as part of Windows Image packaging and deployment
- Experience in InTune and WSUS as integral components of SCCM. Experienced in managing an echo system where SCCM, InTune and WSUS work together.
- Critical to the role is the ability to interact with a global multinational team and a willingness to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to multitask with multiple projects and work independently if necessary
- Able to work in a guard rotation
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong personal efficiency and problem solving skills; very concerned about security and standardization/rationalization aspects