Mobile Product OwnerMobile Product Owner
Our client is a hot scale-up in sustainable transportation technology ecosystem. Their goal is to change the way the world uses energy. They create innovative products and solutions with an outstanding design.
Founded in 2015 in Barcelona and with brand new offices in the city, they raised more than 20M€ in A series. They operate in over 40 countries so far with offices in China and US, alongside Madrid and Barcelona. They are more than 200 people now from over 20 different nationalities. One of their products was awarded as winner in the CES 2020.
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic Mobile Product Owner will dive deep into their mobile products to access the value of the new features, their feasibility and how it fits with the scope of all projects.
You will have a strong technical background so you understand the technical requirements coming from the dev team alongside the business requests.
- Manage the Mobile portfolio of software projects and align with the company’s business pillars in collaboration with the business PO
- Keep the team backlogs clean, tidy and prioritized
- Be involved in tickets by getting the requirements, defining acceptance criteria, writing and checking ticket executions
- Manage interdependencies with other projects
- Provide telemetry and visibility of the projects under your responsibility
- Monitor overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action when necessary
- Report to the department head of software development
- Understand technical debt and provide mechanisms for addressing it
- Very attractive compensation package
- The opportunity to make a real impact in sustainable transportation, working in challenging problems with very capable colleagues and management.
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- This is not a 100% remote role, it will be required to attend the office a few days per week.
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering or related field.
- +5 years of experience as a software developer in particular, cloud, web portals, or Mobile.
- +3 years of experience as an agile Mobile product owner.
- Flexible and open-minded with an agile approach to project management.
- Good skills communication.
- Knowledge about how to monetize engineering products
- Collaboration and reporting skills to provide sufficient telemetry.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills (min B2 level)
- Experience working with end customers
- Take User Driven decisions based on data
- UX vision on how to evolve and improve existing product apps
- Focused on growth: KPIs, funnel oriented, conversions, A/B testing, Segmentation, Marketing awareness...
- Have a whole business vision and not only Mobile team that allow you to think in long term
- Experience in the electric vehicle industry.
- Experience in product development and product certification process.
- Knowledge and experience of Jira, confluence, g-suite and PM tools.
- Proficiency in Spanish