Mobile Engineer (iOS/Android)Mobile Engineer (iOS/Android)
For one of our clients, we are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer (iOS/Android or both) to build the real estate platform of the future, a very solid and responsive mobile app, to make the world a better place.
They work in cross-functional teams to improve the product though iteration and grooming information from all members seeking the best experience possible!
- Participate in the decision making for the related feature.
- Write high-quality code to ship new features in our mobile app.
- Refactor the existing code to improve the performance and maintainability.
- Manage the app delivery process.
- Monitor platform-related trends and new features.
- Rotate through different parts of the product, learning new technologies.
- Participate in small cross-functional teams that challenge your ideas.
- Be part of a fast-paced team governed by our dreams for a better future.
- Collaborate on tasks that go beyond those of your immediate responsibilities, you are a team player!
What they offer:
- 100% remote work
- Cozy offices in a fantastic central location of sunny Barcelona with views of the Cathedral.
- Transparent and informative weekly team meetings on Tuesday morning
- The freedom to push the boundaries giving you the space to innovate and propose new projects outside of your role
- 23 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours, short Fridays and special attention to work-life balance
- Basic Membership and/ or Cigna insurance
- Substitute part of your salary with products for fiscal benefits (Retribución flexible).
- Short Fridays all year round
- Have over 2 years of professional experience as a Mobile Developer.
- Experience with native iOS, Android development or both. And possibly one of the following: machine learning, developing large software systems, security software development, ruby restless APIs.
- Able to work comfortably in English.
- Prior experience with AGILE software development even better if Squads.
- You’ve driven your own projects from idea to completion.
- You contribute actively to the open-source community.
- Active participant/speaker at meet-ups and conferences in any Software Engineering community.